Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the United World Republic! Post all related topics here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That's fucking it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

That's fucking it Empty
PostSubject: That's fucking it   That's fucking it I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Telephant, I have no fucking idea what happened during the week that i was gone, but God is my witness, I'm going to over hall this clan. We've dropped from 40 members down to 16. I can fix this, we all can. But if I'm going to make any effort to fix this clan, I'm going to need help. We need to recruit! Lack of recruits are causing this clans slow death. Anyone capable of recruiting, I'm speaking on behalf of the entire clan as i say this, it is your duty to recruit. The ones able to recruit have the power of saving the clan, or letting it die. I like this clan. I like the members. I like the leader, I have confidance in him. We need to do our part to save this clan.

Will
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fail
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

That's fucking it Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's fucking it   That's fucking it I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Thanks to you, I have been able to setup a bot in the Recruitment channel. This will be handy in getting more members. I personally will not be recruiting, but I will advertise to the fullest. On days when I do not need to be in the recruitment channel, I will be in UWR Channel watching over that.
Thank you Beelz not just for the bot, but for getting me to stay with the clan.

Cheers to All!!!
Mr.Fail
Back to top Go down

That's fucking it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: