Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the United World Republic! Post all related topics here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting the Word Out!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Telephant[W]
Admin
Admin
Telephant[W]

Getting the Word Out! Empty
PostSubject: Getting the Word Out!   Getting the Word Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:56 am

Hi people.

A big thing now a days is broadcasting our clan. Advertising is the only way people are going to figure things out, and want to join. I have devised a way to spam public channels that is not only effective but IP safe.

Most of you are familiar with the chat client StealthBot? Well StealthBot has one of the most advanced custom command editors I have yet to see. So please first download StealthBot:

StealthBot v2.6r3.1

Once this is downloaded do the following:

1.) [ "Settings" ~> "Edit Files..." ~> "Config File" ] and edit your configuration. Make the bots name Join[W]TeLe (or whatever your UWR account is).

2.) With the config.ini still open, locate the part in the configuration that reads "[ MAIN ]". Directly under that line make a new line by pressing enter. In that blank line insert: SetBNLSServer=hdx.jbls.org

The server can be set to either of the following (replacing "hdx.jbls.org"):

Code:
hdx.jbls.org
jbls.org
bnls.bnetdev.net
alendar.no-ip.org
vbls.thruhere.net
bnls.mattkv.net
pyro.no-ip.biz

If you get a random protocol error such as 11004 or 10016 then you need to change your server.

3.) Once you have been able to connect do the following:

[ "Bot" ~> "Custom Command Editor" ] Once the editor is open create a new command and rename it to be "Spam".

In the command's actions to be taken copy and paste the following:

Code:
/j Brood War USA-1
/me Clan UWR ~ We are looking for active gamers! Join now!
/j Brood War USA-2
/j Brood War USA-3
/j Brood War USA-4
/j Brood War USA-5
/j Brood War USA-6

Make the command level access required to 20 and then click "Save and Exit".

4.) Once the command was created, load another bot from any chatting client with idling capabilities. Add that bot to your StealthBot's database with at least 20.

Set the new bot's idle to at the recommended 2 minutes idle time and have it repeat:

Code:
/whisper Join[W]TeLe !Spam

This sends the bot to six different channels, in which they spam a message and leave for the next one. If done correctly it will run constantly and blizz reps will not ban you because you are constantly moving.

I have Clan Recruitment and Brood War USA channels 1-6 covered already. I don't mind if you double up but check with me to see which channels are available -- I would rather see someone send bots to BWUSA 7-13 rather than doubling up on me. I will edit this thread with channel updates.

*NOTE: StealthBot does not support SC/BW/WAR3 keys with just the regular version. You need a proxy rebuilder. I recommend using D2 keys on this bot
*NOTE: In the bot's profile, have the following information: aka, clan channel, and site.
*NOTE: Due to StealthBot's queue configuration, everytime your bot re-enters a channel it may not spam the message and it will continue on to the next channel with nothing said. This is okay, because it still comes up on peoples' join/leave notifications and if they were looking for a clan they would /profile it and it will also be a factor in the reason why reps won't IP ban you.
*NOTE: Turn the bots Join/Leave notifications off by pressing Ctrl+J when your StealthBot is up. This will prevent massive lag and helps your bot function more efficiently.
*NOTE: Minimize the bot when not using it. It runs more efficiently when the screen's window is being spammed.

Any questions please post.
-Telephant

UWR IDLERS:
TELEPHANT[W] -- Clan Recruitment, Brood War USA-(1-6)

Last edited by Telephant[W] on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://clan-uwr.com
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Word Out!   Getting the Word Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:01 am

alright i can cover the main canadian channels as well as 7-10. all i need is for someone to keep my d2 key alive, Tele i trust you or Relentless. my spam acc will most likely be UntdWrldRpblc or Join[W]Beelz
Back to top Go down
Telephant[W]
Admin
Admin
Telephant[W]

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Word Out!   Getting the Word Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:07 am

We will settle all channel assignments on battle.net so there is full comprehension of what is to be done and where.

So Will, when you return please find me.

Please still post here if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-uwr.com
Ashe[W]
Recruit
Recruit
Ashe[W]

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Word Out!   Getting the Word Out! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:08 pm

of course i will cause i shall be making my return soon very soon
Back to top Go down
Attracted_G[W]
Recruit
Recruit
Attracted_G[W]

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Word Out!   Getting the Word Out! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:45 am

Telephant[W] wrote:
Hi people.

A big thing now a days is broadcasting our clan. Advertising is the only way people are going to figure things out, and want to join. I have devised a way to spam public channels that is not only effective but IP safe.

Most of you are familiar with the chat client StealthBot? Well StealthBot has one of the most advanced custom command editors I have yet to see. So please first download StealthBot:

StealthBot v2.6r3.1

Once this is downloaded do the following:

1.) [ "Settings" ~> "Edit Files..." ~> "Config File" ] and edit your configuration. Make the bots name Join[W]TeLe (or whatever your UWR account is).

2.) With the config.ini still open, locate the part in the configuration that reads "[ MAIN ]". Directly under that line make a new line by pressing enter. In that blank line insert: SetBNLSServer=hdx.jbls.org

The server can be set to either of the following (replacing "hdx.jbls.org"):

Code:
hdx.jbls.org
jbls.org
bnls.bnetdev.net
alendar.no-ip.org
vbls.thruhere.net
bnls.mattkv.net
pyro.no-ip.biz

If you get a random protocol error such as 11004 or 10016 then you need to change your server.

3.) Once you have been able to connect do the following:

[ "Bot" ~> "Custom Command Editor" ] Once the editor is open create a new command and rename it to be "Spam".

In the command's actions to be taken copy and paste the following:

Code:
/j Brood War USA-1
/j Brood War USA-2
/j Brood War USA-3
/j Brood War USA-4
/j Brood War USA-5
/j Brood War USA-6

Make the command level access required to 20 and then click "Save and Exit".

4.) Once the command was created, load another bot from any chatting client with idling capabilities. Add that bot to your StealthBot's database with at least 20.

Set the new bot's idle to at the recommended 2 minutes idle time and have it repeat:

Code:
/whisper Join[W]TeLe !Spam

This sends the bot to six different channels, in which they spam a message and leave for the next one. If done correctly it will run constantly and blizz reps will not ban you because you are constantly moving.

I have Clan Recruitment and Brood War USA channels 1-6 covered already. I don't mind if you double up but check with me to see which channels are available -- I would rather see someone send bots to BWUSA 7-13 rather than doubling up on me. I will edit this thread with channel updates.

*NOTE: StealthBot does not support SC/BW/WAR3 keys with just the regular version. You need a proxy rebuilder. I recommend using D2 keys on this bot
*NOTE: In the bot's profile, have the following information: aka, clan channel, and site.
*NOTE: Due to StealthBot's queue configuration, everytime your bot re-enters a channel it may not spam the message and it will continue on to the next channel with nothing said. This is okay, because it still comes up on peoples' join/leave notifications and if they were looking for a clan they would /profile it and it will also be a factor in the reason why reps won't IP ban you.
*NOTE: Turn the bots Join/Leave notifications off by pressing Ctrl+J when your StealthBot is up. This will prevent massive lag and helps your bot function more efficiently.
*NOTE: Minimize the bot when not using it. It runs more efficiently when the screen's window is being spammed.

Any questions please post.
-Telephant

UWR IDLERS:
TELEPHANT[W] -- Clan Recruitment, Brood War USA-(1-6)

That's A great idea just that....When im on im like the only one on the clan.atm so im still a corporal and i can't recruit if there are bots to spam Recruitment Channels... Someone joins the channel and says? Could i join
There would be no one to recuirt em.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Word Out!   Getting the Word Out! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting the Word Out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: