Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the United World Republic! Post all related topics here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

outrageous idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:48 pm

i called this topic outrageous idea because i know it will not be accepted. but i felt like sharing it anyway. ok so here goes. i was wondering if we could have 2 new divisions added to te clan. seeing as how we already have a main division i was wondering if we could add an air force and navy division, to make our clan stand out even more from the others and to have new ranks added. i know this idea wont be accepted but if it would be accept, it could open new doors and could expand to new oppertunities for on comming leaders. this would have new ranks, with the same equivalent. but it would open more spots for leaders to assume. i just thought of this too, maybe we could have regiments in addition to squads to further our differences to other clans. we would become a virtual army without the akward dying and fighting parts. all i would need to make this project come to life is 2 additional rank pages, which i can fill out the ranks if i am given permission. This would increase diversity ammong our clan.

i would be willing, despite my hatred for high ranks, to assume a high rank in one of those two (hopefully) new divisions to help get them started. i would also take care of recruiting for this division as well as do administrative work, suggest the rankings and take responsibility over the division until someone capable of assuming a high rank assumes it. then i would move to assist that person or assist with the second additional division.

if anyone would be willing to help me accomplish this project (if it is accepted), it would be a tremendous help. i have already made the ranks, all i would need is people to fill in the ranks and to recruit.

please consider and Telephant, if you do not accept, dont bash me too hard for this please? after all, its only a suggestion to make this clan more interesting and to challenge the leadership, support and dedication of this clan. however, if it is accepted, i will take full responsibility for the project, failure or success.

Last edited by Beelzebub[W] on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fail
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:51 pm

RoflCOPTER
Why not make it sound more legit like ,

Government
Division 1 Army
Division 2 Air Force
Division 3 Navy

I agree to this addon, for it gives people choices of what division they want to be in.
Back to top Go down
Relentless[W]
Recruit
Recruit

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:51 am

Its a good idea but Tele has to like it lol
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:04 am

he is the one that will decide the faith of this project.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fail
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:11 am

Very true. Thing is hes Offline more than hes Online, so we cant really do shit xD
Back to top Go down
DarKnight[W]
Recruit
Recruit

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:28 am

Good creativity, and it may seem like a good idea in thought, but I don't see any advantages in having three separate ranking trees(please explain if there is more to it). As of right now, there are not enough active members to even fill three sets of ranks. What it will do in the long run is separate loyalty, communication, and organization. When you put that in terms of a much larger clan, its even more dangerous. With a third of the clan(and that can be a large number at this point) essentially looking up to a different leader, loyalty changes whether its meaningful or not. In a larger clan, there is much more competition for higher ranks, and so its not necessary to make sure everyone is perfectly happy with their rank, it creates more motivation in the long run.

You may argue that the leaders of these rankings still will answer to tele, and that may be true, but you need to remember the people of those rankings will be answering to the leader of their particular ranking, from how I understand it at least. If this isn't the case, the separate rankings would have no power, and therefore be worthless anyways. With the people answering only to their respective leader, its like three separate clans, or at least the dangerous possibility. If your looking for more organization, communication and/or leadership, you should be looking to the generals.

Feel free to disagree or question me, thats my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fail
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:48 am

The guy above me, made the perfect arguement that like not a lot can beat. I have to admit that he i rite -_-
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:08 pm

My idea was that every division has to answer to ANYONE higher ranking then them, so if a Major General in the Air Force needs something done, he can ask a someone lower ranking then him, like a Captain (equivalent to a Colonel) in the navy to do it. But every division would still have to answer to the advisory staff and the executive staff. All my idea would do is open eight more general positions and twelve more officer positions. And as you requested, here are the ranks i have worked out, along with their current UWR equivalent.

Air Force: (Lowest To Highest) Equvalent to Current UWR Army ranks
ENLISTED

Airman Basic = Recruit

Airman = Private

Airman First Class = Private First Class

Senior Airman = Corporal

Staff Sergeant = Sergeant

Technical Sergeant = Staff Sergeant

Master Sergeant = Gunnery Sergeant

Senior Master Sergeant = Master Sergeant

Chief Master Sergeant = First Sergeant

Command Chief Master Sergeant = Sergeant Major

WARRANT OFFICERS

Same as current UWR WO ranks

OFFICERS

Same as current UWR officer ranks

GENERALS

Same as current UWR general ranks

Navy: (lowest to Highest) Equivalent to Current UWR Army ranks
ENLISTED

Seaman Recruit = Recruit

Seaman = Private

Petty Officer Third Class = Corporal

Petty Officer Second Class = Sergeant

Petty Officer First Class = Staff Sergeant

Chief Petty Officer = Gunnery Sergeant

Senior Chief Petty Officer = MAster Sergeant

Master Chief Petty Officer = First Sergeant

Command Master Chief Petty Officer = Sergeant Major

WARRANT OFFICERS

Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer = Warrant Officer W1

Chief Warrant Officer W2 = Warrant Officer W2

Chief Warrant Officer W3 = Warrant Officer W3

Chief Warrant Officer W4 = Chief Warrant Officer W4

Chief Warrant Officer W5 = Chief Warrant Officer W5

OFFICERS

Ensign = Second Lieutenant

Junior Lieutenant = First Lieutenant

Lieutenant = Captain

Lieutenant Commander = Major

Commander = Lieutenant Colonel

Captain = Colonel

GENERALS

Rear Admiral (Lower Half) = Brigadier General

Rear Admiral (Uper Half) = Major General

Vice Admiral = Lieutenant General

Admiral = General
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fail
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:25 pm

I like your idea but I think that we should wait till we got more members
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:13 pm

still no response... The suspense is driving me up a fucking wall...
Back to top Go down
Telephant[W]
Admin
Admin
Telephant[W]

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:15 pm

It doesn't benefit the clan. It just adds more ranks -- ranks that make UWR seem like other clans.

Unnecessary. But creativity is important. Focus it on something else though.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-uwr.com
Sponsored content

outrageous idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: outrageous idea   outrageous idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

outrageous idea
Page 1 of 1