Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the United World Republic! Post all related topics here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Goodbye

Go down 
+2
JuVe[W]
ToXiC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ToXiC
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
ToXiC

Official Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Official Goodbye   Official Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello UWR,

My mind has been back and forth about many things. I don't seem to enjoy my time here in UWR. I've left, came back and now I'm leaving again. I'm not going to sit here and complain about everything I disagree with. We are not moving forward at all. Everyone knows how I feel. I've helped the clan grow with recruiting and ideas and whatnot. I wish you guys the best of luck in the future. I will probably not be liked by most of you because I am going back to my old clan - ConFed. I apologize and I hope I won't lose any friends which I know I will, but I accept the consequences. Add me to the Hall of Shame if you must. Ban me from the forums. I will not BM UWR in anyway, and wish to remain Neutral.

Thanks for everything.

~ToXiC
Back to top Go down
JuVe[W]
Enlisted
Enlisted
JuVe[W]

Official Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Goodbye   Official Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:23 pm

Laytr Dude...... never had a prob with you. We're still cool. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

Official Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Goodbye   Official Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:52 pm

ROFL Justin. Really? wow... thats low. even for you. guess i was right - once a ConFed, ALWAYS a ConFed. have fun.. i guess...

whose gonna replace him? Drago?
Back to top Go down
~LocKeD~
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Official Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Goodbye   Official Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:37 pm

Beelzebub[W] wrote:
ROFL Justin. Really? wow... thats low. even for you. guess i was right - once a ConFed, ALWAYS a ConFed. have fun.. i guess...

Says the kid that smurfed in ConFed while he was in UWR.
Back to top Go down
Telephant[W]
Admin
Admin
Telephant[W]

Official Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Goodbye   Official Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Something has to have left in order to replace it -- where was your contribution last time around, Justin.

You were hardly active enough to notice any type of progress. You complained about bots in the channel yet you loaded them and didn't game. I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you rejoined after deserting the clan the last time when I gave you back a general position; but you did nothing with it.

The ConFed situation: I don't care that you go back to ConFed; for the record we aren't on bad terms with them. Sure, certain people have problems with certain people; yet it's nothing to consider aggravated diplomacy. For the most part, we are on good terms in my eyes. I still can enter that channel and be greeted with friendly welcomes from old faces even though I'm associated with most of the people that terrorize(d) ConFed on a regular basis.

You remain neutral to the clan, but I can see the friendship we have(had?) doesn't say anything this time.

Do what you want. Just don't be a retard like Bon and get banned after a few days and come crawling back to me.

Enjoy life.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-uwr.com
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

Official Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Goodbye   Official Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:10 pm

~LocKeD~ wrote:
Beelzebub[W] wrote:

Says the kid that smurfed in ConFed while he was in UWR.

what the fuck you talking about? i haven't been in the confed channel since november, maybe even earlier then that.
Back to top Go down
ToXiC
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
ToXiC

Official Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Goodbye   Official Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:16 pm

I loaded 1 bot and 1 client which are the rules. Sorry for following them and believing in them.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fail
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Official Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Goodbye   Official Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:18 pm

Hey guys dont argue. We are one in this clan....
Back to top Go down
Telephant[W]
Admin
Admin
Telephant[W]

Official Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Goodbye   Official Goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 am

Mr.Fail wrote:
Hey guys dont argue. We are one in this clan....

What he said -.-

Goodbye ToX.

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-uwr.com
Sponsored content

Official Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Goodbye   Official Goodbye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum