Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the United World Republic! Post all related topics here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where is everyone?

Go down 
+2
Relentless[W]
Beelzebub[W]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:42 pm

yo what's with the low activity? even on the forums its gotten bad.. well we need to start recruiting Smile
Back to top Go down
Relentless[W]
Recruit
Recruit

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Rofl im pretty much the only one recruiting...and it doesnt help that people get on every now and then to bitch about how many bots are in the channel....Either recruit or stfu...
Back to top Go down
JuVe[W]
Enlisted
Enlisted
JuVe[W]

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:17 pm

i havent found anyone worth recruitin yet. Buncha young immature bastards on now-a-days. Unless thats wat yall want?
Back to top Go down
Relentless[W]
Recruit
Recruit

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:09 pm

If someone wants to join..Let them join x.x If they end up being immature in the end we can always remove them...
Back to top Go down
~LocKeD~
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Don't you mean clueless and ignorant?
Back to top Go down
Relentless[W]
Recruit
Recruit

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Relentless[W] wrote:
Rofl im pretty much the only one recruiting...and it doesnt help that people get on every now and then to bitch about how many bots are in the channel....Either recruit or stfu...

This wasnt aimed towards you Will...You know who im talking about
Back to top Go down
JuVe[W]
Enlisted
Enlisted
JuVe[W]

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 pm

iight then, few immatures coming right up... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ToXiC
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
ToXiC

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Relentless[W] wrote:
Relentless[W] wrote:

This wasnt aimed towards you Will...You know who im talking about

Still holding a grudge eh?
Back to top Go down
Relentless[W]
Recruit
Recruit

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:47 am

No ones holding a grudge against anyone...Its the fact that 89% of the time your complaining about to many bots in the channel and im tired of hearing about it....Like I said...Either recruit...or stfu...
Back to top Go down
JuVe[W]
Enlisted
Enlisted
JuVe[W]

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:38 am

damn... pwnt? stfd? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:06 pm

okay i made this topic to at least motivate people capable of recruiting to recruit, not to stir up an argument. try to get along or don't reply with "Still holding a grudge eh?" or "Its the fact that 89% of the time your complaining about to many bots in the channel". you're both making yourselves look immature. i personally don't want things like this to occur in this clan. you two are both generals, you should know how to take car of things. if you want people to recruit, then talk to Telephant about it and work something out. and if you want less bots in the channel, again, talk to Telephant about it and see if he can enforce that law. these are simple issus, why prolonge them and make a HUGE deal about it. either take action, or continue to embarrase yourself infront of the clan.

Beelz
Back to top Go down
ToXiC
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
ToXiC

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Beelzebub[W] wrote:
if you want less bots in the channel, again, talk to Telephant about it and see if he can enforce that law.

Beelz

My last input of this...

1) It's a written law!

2) We are not active.

3) You want us to look active, yet people come in and say "So many bots." and leave.

4) I have asked your bots to join multiple times and I'm sick of you saying "Dude, it's me!"

Discussion done. This thread should be locked!
Back to top Go down
TheLiFE
Recruit
Recruit

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:57 pm

oh hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: where is everyone?   where is everyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: