Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the United World Republic! Post all related topics here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diplomacy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XPQJ[W]
Enlisted
Enlisted
XPQJ[W]

Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Diplomacy   Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Hello,
it has come to my attention that the diplomacy page is rather empty so I have decided to create a topic in which people can tell generals what clans they think would be good to have allies and why.
Back to top Go down
Tyrael
Enlisted
Enlisted

Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy   Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:38 am

to be completly honest i believe this should be done through PM's. As diplomacy is something you dont really deal with in the open and the pm allows u to pm all generals anyway so it aint much of a hindrance
Back to top Go down
~LocKeD~
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy   Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Allying other clans is something I never liked, because it makes you seem dependent on other clans when you're in help. It's best to be independent because you never know when somebody from your clan or the other decides to piss others off. That will just break the diplomacy just like that. I'm not saying that we should never ally anyone and be a bitch to other clans like ConFed. Maybe having only one allied clan, other then three is better.
Back to top Go down
Tyrael
Enlisted
Enlisted

Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy   Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 pm

yea maybe so, either way we mst do the opposite to CF and ensure we keep the peace with as many of them as possible, that we we wont have to deal with as much crap and continue prospering
Back to top Go down
Telephant[W]
Admin
Admin
Telephant[W]

Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy   Diplomacy I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:10 am

I agree with Tyrael.

We want to stay as friendly with as much of the majority of Bnet as possible. SyXx(ConFed) has stated a point with his diplomacy policies. We are who we associate ourselves with. If an allied clan does something extremely stupid, the UWR will look stupid. To prevent things like this happening, Generals who chose to consult other clans about diplomacy: make sure this clan is stable. I refuse to accept any diplomacy requests that are from poor clans, no members, no site, and poor behavior.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-uwr.com
Sponsored content

Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy   Diplomacy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: