Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the United World Republic! Post all related topics here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Squad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~LocKeD~
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

New Squad Empty
PostSubject: New Squad   New Squad I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:56 am

New Low Money Squad
There will be tryouts on Friday. The ranking system will be somewhat like the iCCup ranking system.

I'm hoping for a very balanced race team; a good number of Terrans, Protoss, and Zergs. I know that I am probably the best player in the clan, but I think since no one else is, and this can help, there should be a UWR team. Hopefully we can get some clan wars going.

Also, I will be pretty hard on the tryouts. If you perform poorly, then you won't be in the team. But just because you don't pass the tryouts, don't go on a tantrum and quit the clan or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Type-99
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Type-99

New Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Squad   New Squad I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:30 pm

Locked wrote:
New Low Money Squad
There will be tryouts on Friday. The ranking system will be somewhat like the iCCup ranking system.

I'm hoping for a very balanced race team; a good number of Terrans, Protoss, and Zergs. I know that I am probably the best player in the clan, but I think since no one else is, and this can help, there should be a UWR team. Hopefully we can get some clan wars going.

Also, I will be pretty hard on the tryouts. If you perform poorly, then you won't be in the team. But just because you don't pass the tryouts, don't go on a tantrum and quit the clan or whatever.
hmm
how skilled does one need to be? C? B?
Back to top Go down
~LocKeD~
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

New Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Squad   New Squad I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:38 pm

At least D+. I'm not looking for anything gosu, just a good team that will be active and are willing to practice and get better.

If you're D, that will be alright too. It's just that you're gonna have to be more motivated in training.
Back to top Go down
Type-99
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Type-99

New Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Squad   New Squad I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Locked wrote:
At least D+. I'm not looking for anything gosu, just a good team that will be active and are willing to practice and get better.

If you're D, that will be alright too. It's just that you're gonna have to be more motivated in training.
hmmm
well I'm motivated in training but I'm more of a D- type myself Very Happy (just went 0-3 on iCCup, got raped 3 times in a row by zerg Sad, so much for season 9 being the season I get to D+ :/)
Back to top Go down
~LocKeD~
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

New Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Squad   New Squad I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:18 pm

Heh, well, as long as you know the basics and you can pass for a tryout, then you'll be in the squad. If you do nothing but make zealots and not expand, then you're probably not gonna be on the team.

Basically, all I need is:
-Motivation to practice and play
-Active
-Decent gaming skills

Good manner should be necessary, but seeing as I'm pretty bad manner too, I don't care about your mannerisms.
Back to top Go down
Telephant[W]
Admin
Admin
Telephant[W]

New Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Squad   New Squad I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:06 am

Locked check PM
Back to top Go down
http://clan-uwr.com
~LocKeD~
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

New Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Squad   New Squad I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Tryouts are today! People that want to join, message me on Battle.Net. I'll be on most of the day. Another way of getting accepted is making it far in the tourney tomorrow and showing off what you got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Squad   New Squad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Squad
Page 1 of 1