Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the United World Republic! Post all related topics here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer go FASTER!!

Go down 
+2
~LocKeD~
Beelzebub[W]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

Computer go FASTER!! Empty
PostSubject: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:38 pm

How can I make my computer go faster? I like to game and download things but games are starting to lag a little and download speeds have decreased. What can I do to make it all go faster??
Back to top Go down
~LocKeD~
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Obviously, if you have lots of tabs up on your internet, you should exit out of them. And, if you're using a router with multiple computers also connected, you should disconnect them for the time being. Otherwise, if none of those help, then you should just get a faster internet if you really need to have a faster download.
Back to top Go down
direwolf
Enlisted
Enlisted
direwolf

PostSubject: Re: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am

If you're on a 2mb or below connection, then you could look around for a higher speed connection, as long as your line will support it. Have a look at http://www.thinkbroadband.com on the forums for lots of advice on what ISP to choose and if your line will support a higher speed one.

Also, check that you do have enough RAM. My computer has 1GB as I watch a lot of video. 512MB is really the minimum needed these days. An old computer may not have that much but it's easy enough to get a computer shop to slot more in.

Make sure that your line doesn't have noise on it (although I have no idea how to find that out - it's probably something to ask about on the forums again).

And finally, run SpyBot or the easier to use AdAware and make sure you've got all the nasties off your computer - these can tie up the internet connection. And if you don't have virus checking software, try AVG which is free to home computer users (if you run a business on the computer they don't like to provide the anti-virus software for free). These are all available on the internet. Hopefully that'll help quite a bit for you.

study
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/krazykaratekiter
Mr.Fail
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:09 am

Here is a download you could use to make your computer 20% - 40% faster.

Registry Booster + Uniblue Powersuite

Computer go FASTER!! RBBOX
Computer go FASTER!! 6ba99vn

Code:
Performance, Stability and Security in One Simple Package.
Uniblue’️s PowerSuite combines RegistryBooster 2, SpeedUpMyPC 3 and SpyEraser, into one advanced yet simple solution delivering improved information security, maximized computer performance and increased system stability.

How Does PowerSuite Work?
Although firewalls and anti-virus products are important, on their own they won’️t be enough to protect you from intrusive spyware, or improve your PC’️s performance. This is why PowerSuite has been developed to be the perfect support bundle for Windows PC users, operating with existing firewalls and antivirus programs.

PowerSuite combines Uniblue’️s range of award winning and market leading utility products into a single package that provides advanced functionality without compromising simplicity or ease of use. By integrating RegistryBooster 2, SpeedUpMyPC 3 and SpyEraser, home and business users are offered a range of professional level tools that deliver the outstanding levels of performance, stability and security that the modern computer user requires and demands.

Use PowerSuite to:

* Maximize your computer’️s processing power
* Accelerate data download speeds
* Remove spyware, increasing data protection and security
* Scan and optimize your PC’️s registry, improving system stability
* Benefit from other privacy protection and file shredding features

Computer go FASTER!! Rk7hip
Computer go FASTER!! 4qqigkp

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/252877959/Registry_Booster.rar
Back to top Go down
Telephant[W]
Admin
Admin
Telephant[W]

PostSubject: Re: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 am

direwolf wrote:
If you're on a 2mb or below connection, then you could look around for a higher speed connection, as long as your line will support it. Have a look at http://www.thinkbroadband.com on the forums for lots of advice on what ISP to choose and if your line will support a higher speed one.

Also, check that you do have enough RAM. My computer has 1GB as I watch a lot of video. 512MB is really the minimum needed these days. An old computer may not have that much but it's easy enough to get a computer shop to slot more in.

Make sure that your line doesn't have noise on it (although I have no idea how to find that out - it's probably something to ask about on the forums again).

And finally, run SpyBot or the easier to use AdAware and make sure you've got all the nasties off your computer - these can tie up the internet connection. And if you don't have virus checking software, try AVG which is free to home computer users (if you run a business on the computer they don't like to provide the anti-virus software for free). These are all available on the internet. Hopefully that'll help quite a bit for you.

study

1GB is nothing? Now a days. I run 8GB DDR3 PC1600. Nothing better. Smile Upgrade RAM, this part of your computer is crucial to making shit run faster, for it has a larger space to handle all current processes. If you are gaming, you want to be able to multi-task. Memory is the only way to help that. Period.

Spybot and AdAware are shit programs. AVG as well.... Any free spyware program is shit. Unless you get a physical install CD from a retailer, those programs do nothing. Most scan, tell you that you have a bunch a crap on your hdd and they want you to pay money to have them get rid of it. Lies. Nothing happens.

Norton 360 v3.0 -- Nothing better.
McAffee Total Protection 2009 -- Eh pretty decent.
Kaspersky Internet Security Suite 2009 -- Not bad as well.

Anything else is shit.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-uwr.com
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

PostSubject: Re: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 am

i have norton 360 v3.0 i guess next step is to upgrade ram. i already have 2gb
Back to top Go down
Telephant[W]
Admin
Admin
Telephant[W]

PostSubject: Re: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:10 am

Double that shit then. If you're still using that gateway that I hacked, then you can go to four.
Back to top Go down
http://clan-uwr.com
Beelzebub[W]
Officer
Officer
Beelzebub[W]

PostSubject: Re: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:14 am

what do you mean you hacked my gateway? and yes im still using it O.o its only 5 months old
Back to top Go down
Ashe[W]
Recruit
Recruit
Ashe[W]

PostSubject: Re: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Get a Better comp you noob or get a better isp Will either or
Back to top Go down
Mr.Fail
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

PostSubject: Re: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:19 pm

You all fucking fail, you noob shits. Will just use my fucking softwere and your comp will shit out its old registries and shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer go FASTER!!   Computer go FASTER!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer go FASTER!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical Support :: Open Tech Support-
Jump to: