Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the United World Republic! Post all related topics here!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Korean Pro Scene

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Type-99
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Type-99

Korean Pro Scene Empty
PostSubject: Korean Pro Scene   Korean Pro Scene I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Just wondering how many of you follow it and if you do, who your favorite players are.
I personally watch a couple games from time to time and my favorite players are Nal_rA, sAviOr, and Jaedong.
EDIT: Might as well add ZerO to my list of favorite players. I doubt the existance of a single protoss who won't be scared shitless when they see his godly hydra control. O.O.
EDIT2: Some pros I forgot to mention: Anytime, Reach, Kwanro, Luxury, JulyZerg, EffOrt
Back to top Go down
Jman23[W]
Enlisted
Enlisted
Jman23[W]

Korean Pro Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Pro Scene   Korean Pro Scene I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:14 am

Slayers_Boxer, Nal_rA, Grrr... *old school*, Savior, IdrA *underdog but still doing his thing in Korea, he's american.* Flash, Bisu... A few others that I find to be really interesting to watch but can't remember their names.
Back to top Go down
LaQ
Recruit
Recruit

Korean Pro Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Pro Scene   Korean Pro Scene I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Firebathero is my bm God.
*danse celebration* ROFL.
Back to top Go down
Type-99
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Type-99

Korean Pro Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Pro Scene   Korean Pro Scene I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:48 pm

LaQ wrote:
Firebathero is my bm God.
*danse celebration* ROFL.
Sad
Ceremonies are OK but vs sAviOr?
well, I can at least take solace in the fact that sAviOr will destroy all in 2009 2010
Back to top Go down
Jman23[W]
Enlisted
Enlisted
Jman23[W]

Korean Pro Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Pro Scene   Korean Pro Scene I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Yeah Savior will destroy everyone, he even said so himself. ROFL.
Back to top Go down
~LocKeD~
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Korean Pro Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Pro Scene   Korean Pro Scene I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:11 pm

Nal_rA, because of his cheesy style plays. Some people can say I'm the Neo Terran Nal_rA.

Leta, because of him playing standard, but him executing the build perfectly.

ilOveOov, because of his macro style plays. My micro is nothing unique, but my macro is definetly scary.

NaDa and SoulKey, because of the creation of the SK Terran vs Zerg and making it into a strong build.

And, obviously, SlayerS_'BoxeR', because of his amazing micro and play back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Korean Pro Scene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Pro Scene   Korean Pro Scene I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korean Pro Scene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: